
Ok so its not a great family picture but it's the only one of the whole family right now.
This was taken on Aug. 14 at the hospital the day after Brielle was born. I know we all look so beautiful! I can't believe there are 5 people in my family! It is so fun! Being a mom is the most precious gift ever.



5 comments:
Oh how cute!! Very cute background that you found!
Yeah, I am so glad to have you in the blogging world. I am bad at keeping in contact too! This way when we do see eachother again, we will know what has been going on. It makes it seem as though we just talked to eachother. I miss you and your girls are darling. I can't believe you have three!
I am on jeff's computer, I didn't realize i was signed in as him!
-Tammie
I am so glad you started one! It really is a great way to keep up, and really helps us not feel so far! Time to get Kiana going!
I love how Shmegan is scratching herself!!! hahahaa Cute!
Post a Comment