Here is a better picture of the family before I had Brielle. I just felt bad not putting one up with her in it. This was in March when I was 4 months pregnant. The girls love their new baby sister. With our growing family and Seth now done with school we decided it was time to buy our first home. We moved in just a few weeks before Brielle was born.Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Here is a better picture of the family before I had Brielle. I just felt bad not putting one up with her in it. This was in March when I was 4 months pregnant. The girls love their new baby sister. With our growing family and Seth now done with school we decided it was time to buy our first home. We moved in just a few weeks before Brielle was born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment